I reserve at least 25% of my capacity for founders and leaders who cannot yet afford my standard rate and whom I encourage to select their own ‘Pay What You Can’ rate.
I also occasionally have clients or partners who are in a position to provide more access to more entrepreneurs by fully funding 3-month scholarships for new clients.
What is included?
The scholarship provides 3 months of fully-paid access to the exact same services provided to all coaching clients: 4 hours (per month) of scheduled 1:1 deep work sessions; unlimited conversations and support through chat, asynchronous videos, and shared docs; and free access to all other paid resources and programs.
While I do not make people’s applications public, I do want to be transparent about my selection criteria:
- I have a bias toward selecting first-time founders
- I have a bias toward selecting underrepresented founders
- women, non-binary, immigrants, LGBTQIA+, and military veterans
- I have a bias toward selecting people of the global majority
Because these scholarships become available on an unpredictable timeline (i.e. any time anyone decides to fund one) my priority is to put these to use as quickly as I can to help people as quickly as possible. This means that I accept rolling applications and notify people within a week of receiving their nominations.
Funding a Scholarship
If you would like to discuss funding a scholarship, please email Thomas via firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject
- DON’T BE SHY — THESE SHOULD GET USED, and YOU ARE ELIGIBLE
- Nominations are open and welcome even when there are no current scholarships available